Villarrica Volcano Ascent
The Villarrica volcano ascent is a must for all adventure lovers during a visit to Pucón. With its perfect cone and a lava pool seated in the open crater, the 1.400m ascent is most definitely a unique and unforgettable experience.Our guides are among the most experienced in the country, and our quality equipment is maintained on a daily basis. There is no better option in Pucón.
Villarrica volcano ascent price: $130.000*
*price per person in chilean pesos
- SEASON: All year round. Dependent on weather conditions.
- DURATION: Full day trip. 07:00 meet at Sol y Nieve office. 4-5 hour ascent. 3-4 hour descent. Optional chair lift (dependent on weather conditions) can reduce ascent time. Additional cost.
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Medium to hard. Good physical condition required.
- FOR: Energetic people who are up for a challenge and the experience of a lifetime.
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 2 Maximum 6 per guide.
- INCLUDED: Return shuttle service to the base, park entrance, insurance and the following equipment: hiking boots, crampons, ice axe, backpack, helmet, gaiters, windbreaker and over-pants.
- WHAT TO BRING: Warm clothing, sun glasses, sun protection, high-energy food, water and cash for optional chairlift.
- NOTES: Reservations for this activity must be made at least one day in advance.